Lentävä Liitutaulu Ltd is committed to making its Seppo mobile application accessible, in accordance with national legislation transposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
This statement is created on January 4th 2021 and it is based on self-evaluation of accessibility status.
The Seppo application (play.seppo.io) does not yet meet all accessibility requirements, but we are working to meet the accessibility requirements of the key features of the application at the AA level of the WCAG 2.1 criteria by the deadline (June 23, 2021).
At the time of writing this report (January 2021), the Seppo service meets the basic accessibility requirements in such a way that it is easy to use and consistent in its operations. Usability best practices have been followed throughout its development.
For example, the buttons, lists, links and user-active elements of the user interface are implemented visually so that they are easy to perceive and understand.
The target of accessibility (development) is specifically the games that have been created with the help of the Seppo service. Our aim is at making the use of it possible for all user groups. The company's website (seppo.io), which is not needed to play games, only meets the basic criteria of good usability.
Seppo games do not yet support screen readers or similar accessibility tools.
Accessibility improvement plan
We are constantly working on improving accessibility and will have the first accessibility features implemented at the begnning of 2021.
In the first phase (01-03 / 2021), we will implement – among other things – the following functionalities:
- Ability for game makers to attach text equivalents to images, links, videos, and audio files.
- Allow the user to go directly to the content the user needs, bypassing the elements that are repeated on the pages.
- Improve user error messages and recovery instructions.
- Add guidance to game makers on how to make accessible games (for example, guidance that videos should be subtitled if (that is) required by the potential gaming community).
In the second phase (04-06 / 2021) we will implement e.g. the following functionalities
- Enable (and instruct) navigation on the site and the visibility and functionality of the elements when using the keyboard.
- Systematically review the application and add programmatically readable attributes to UI elements for browsers and screen readers.
- If necessary, further improve the site's colors, contrasts and symbols.
Feedback and contact information
To give feedback of the eventual compliance failures and to request information about the accessibility of Seppo solution, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be responded within 14 days.
If you need to make an official statement of the accessibility non-compliance of Seppo, please contact the following governmental enforcement body:
Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö
Phone (switcboard): +358 295 016 000